- Royal Danish Embassy closed due to Labour Day
- Nordic Interview for Blic Daily - Together We Are Stronger
Driven by the joint exhibition of modern Nordic glass, "A Touch of Glass", the four Nordic Heads of Mission to Serbia gave a joint interview to Serbian Blic Daily on April 17.
- Danish - Serbian Choir Performance in Mikser House
On April 10, the Embassy of Denmark organized a joint performance of Copenhagen-based Vokalkompagniet choir and Belgrade-based Gradski choir.
- Days of Contemporary Danish Cinema at Belgrade Cultural Center
The Embassy of Denmark proudly presents the Days of Contemporary Danish Cinema from April 20 to 24! On the occasion of the Centenary of diplomatic relations between Serbia and Denmark, we have partnered with the Danish Film Institute and Belgrade Cultural Centre to bring you the latest pearls of the Danish Cinema.
- The Embassy in Belgrade will be closed during Easter holidays
The Embassy in Belgrade will be closed during Easter holidays on April 14th and 17th. Please note that the Embassy will not process applications for visa nor other queries during this period. Citizens in need of urgent assistance may contact the Global Operations Centre in Copenhagen, on phone +45 33 92 11 12,or mail: BBB@um.dk.
- Denmark launches Global Goal action plan
- Saxo Bank Event at the Danish Residence
- Job Announcement - Commercial Advisor
The Royal Danish Embassy in Belgrade is looking to hire a Commercial Advisor. Please click on the title for more information.
- Denmark to be represented by the Serbian town of Bac
March 20th, the Head of Danish Mission to Belgrade, Morten Skovgaard
Hansen, visited the town of Bač which has been selected to represent Denmark in
the children song competition “Serbia in the Rhythm of Europe”.
- Danish Business Club meets The Fiscal Council
This year’s first Danish Business Club event took place on 23rd of February at the Danish Residence, where the president of the Fiscal Council Mr. Pavle Petrović and his colleague Mr. Vladimir Vučković gave the Business Club members an exclusive briefing on the Council’s view of the Serbian economy.